Static and Dynamic Analysis of gun systems of armored vehicles 6×6 for Solid Materials
Abstract of the Project:
In the Automobile domain design of the armored vehicles 6×6 stands at par where in it requires high percentage of design accuracy and precision. Basically armored vehicles is a new generation modular multi-wheeled vehicle with superior tactical and technical features. Thanks to its superior mobility, high mine and ballistic protection and wide range of weapon integration options, armored vehicles is capable to serve modern armies in the real battlefield, peace keeping and human relief operations in most difficult terrain and climatic conditions.The 6×6 Military Vehicle has proven mobile and adaptable – qualities perfect for the scope of mechanized warfare.
In this project we will be studying the CAE analysis of the solid materials where the gun system is mounted. The static impact of the gun systems on the vehicle movement and dynamic analysis of the system made during the firing. Thus the stability of the vehicle, ease of maneuverability, impact analysis can be studied.
Application of the project:
- Dynamic movement of any vehicle
- Roll over mitigation application
- Load and fatigue analysis of the vehicle
- Automobile application
Benefits from this project to Client
- Better stability of the vehicle
- Design robust Hardware
- Cost in the prototyping can be reduced.
Key take away for Students
- Entry to Automotive Domain.
- Know about different Vehicle performance criteria
- Parameter tuning process
- Compare the design and theoretical analysis.
- CAE Simulation
- Vehicle dynamics basics.
- Developing problem solving skills.
Work plan for the students
- Geometry cleanup and importing the geometry
- Assigning the materials
- Load &constraints
- Load cases
- Analysis reviews
- Validating the obtained results with criteria.
- Documentation (continuous)
Services offered by JVKR
- Involvement in the Live Projects and prototypes.
- Exposure to Industrial Technology in Automotive domain.
- Trainings offered which are required for the projects modules.
- CAD-Catia and SolidWorks
- CAE- Hypermesh, Radioss, Optistruct and Ansys
- Hands on experience in Industry projects.
- Consistent Support offered.