|OS Platform||Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit version) Or Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) or higher versions of windows.|
|Physical Memory||2 GB RAM (minimum)|
|Disk Space for Installation||5 GB free disk space|
|Resolution||1280×1024 pixels (DEDICATED VIDEO MEMORY IS REQUIRED for Better performance)|
|MatLab Software||MATLAB 2014 32bit|
- Familiar with undergraduate-level mathematics and Basic physics.
- Have basic computer operation skills.
- Must have completed MATLAB (Basic) Course
- Familiarity with MATLAB required
- Enthusiastic for bringing in innovation ideas.
Introduction: MATLAB GUI Development course provides techniques for programming professional modern-looking Graphical User Interfaces in the MATLAB technical computing environment.
- Discuss course set-up, materials, and logistics
- Provide a “big picture” view of the course ahead
- Overview of the GUI alternatives that are available in MATLAB
- GUI conventions and best practices
- GUI trade-off considerations
- GUI specific design principles adapted for MATLAB
- Designing robust, fault-tolerant GUI
- Avoiding common GUI design pitfalls
- MATLAB’s GUI design hierarchy
- MATLAB’s two basic alternatives for GUI creation
- GUIDE – MATLAB’s GUI Design Editor
- The GUIDE-generated file-duo
- Attaching user callback functionality to GUI components
- MATLAB’s handles structure object
- Mechanisms for information sharing between GUI components/windows
- User-specific and application-specific preferences
- Creating and using an application’s main menu, toolbar and context menus
Upon completion of the Basic GUIDE Course, the students are able to understand the benefits of GUIDE which enables to focus on the academic course and applications.
- To solve Numerical problems.
- Avoid declaring variables, specifying data types and allocating memory.
- Analyze and visualize data using automation capabilities.
- Eliminate the need to code.
- Engineers involved in creating or maintaining GUIDE applications can able to develop the application rapidly.
- The property Inspector and object browser provide a visual, interactive for each component object in the design. This will allows you to quickly access and initialize all the properties of GUI components.
- Simplicity of Layout
- Object Property Control
- Automatic Code Generation