|OS Platform||Windows XP Professional (32 or 64 bit version) Or Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) or higher versions of windows.|
|Physical Memory||2 GB RAM (minimum)|
|Disk Space for Installation||5 GB free disk space|
|Resolution||1280×1024 pixels (DEDICATED VIDEO MEMORY IS REQUIRED for Better performance)|
- Concepts of 2D and 3D drawing.
- Enthusiastic for converting one’s imagination in real time 3D model.
- Theoretical FEA and FEM knowledge will be added advantage.
Introduction: Hypermesh training course enables the trainees to create finite element models for analysis and prepare high-quality meshes in an efficient manner. This program offers the skills needed to work with geometry editing tools for preparing CAD models for the meshing process
- Tool Bar and Menu Bar
- Open and save the file
- FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
- Planning the Solution
- Creating a Solution Checklist
- Boundary Conditions and Load Cases
- Linear Assumption
- Consistent Units
- Understanding Element Behavior
- Element Selection
- Mesh Density and Solution Convergence
- Compatibility and Mechanisms
- Rigid Elements
- Static Analysis
- Stress Results
- Presentation of Results
Basic interaction with HyperMesh
- Auto meshing – meshing on surface geometry
- Checking and editing mesh
- Batch meshing
- Creating boundary conditions
- Formatting for solvers
- Repairing surface topology
- De-featuring models
- Refining surface topology
- Creating & editing solid geometry
- Creating hex mesh with the solid map panel
- Assemblies: welding and swapping parts
- Topology & Topography
- Size and shape optimization concepts
- Pre-processing using HyperMesh
- Linear static and normal mode analysis
- Results visualization with HyperMesh
- Topology optimization
- Manufacturing constraints
- Combined Topology and Topography optimization
- Geometric Data Generation
- Shape Generation HyperMesh
- 2D and 3D shape optimization
- 1D and 2D size optimization
- Model clean up
- Static analysis
- Thermal analysis
- Hands on Experience and demo includes industry based real time problems.
Upon completion of the Course, the student will be able to describe the functional capabilities and general usage of:
- Geometry Clean-up
- Shell Meshing
- 3D Solid Meshing
- 1D Meshing and Connectors
- Analysis Setup and Loading
- Exporting and Solving
- Capable of producing meshes that are high quality made with no complexity.
- With comprehensive state of art technologies, evaluation and manufacturing, it reduces the development cost to manifolds.
- Virtual testing and superb designing makes it safe and secure with minimized risk factor.
- The test results obtained through virtual testing are valuable enough to facilitate collaborations and change decisions for further processes.
- Attain accurate and high quality meshes in fractions of seconds, since it supports batch meshing which makes it possible to develop several meshes at once.
- Comes with a built in automated supports which adds to its flexibility.
- Precisely design and edit meshes within a small time frame to suit the user’s needs and match up or exceed their expectations.