|OS Platform||Windows XP Professional (32 or 64 bit version) Or Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) or higher versions of windows.|
|Physical Memory||2 GB RAM (minimum)|
|Disk Space for Installation||5 GB free disk space|
|Resolution||1280×1024 pixels (DEDICATED VIDEO MEMORY IS REQUIRED for Better performance)|
|CNC Simulator Software||CADEM SeeNC|
- Exposed to concepts of Cutting Tool Engineering
- Enthusiastic for bringing in innovation ideas.
- Candidate should be well aware of the concepts of Part Modelling and Design.
Introduction: CNC turning refers to the automated machining process of shaping material, such as metal, wood or plastic, using a computer numeric control (CNC) machine. In contrast to traditional turning utilizing a lathe, which usually requires continuous operator attention, CNC turning allows for multiple cutting actions to be completed under computer control.
- Introduction to CNC
- Introduction to Drawing and Instruments
- CNC Power On and Referencing
- Operator Panel Introduction
- Basic Knowledge of Tooling
- Operator Training with Practical
- Safety Instructions
- Preparation for Interviews and Placement Assistance
- Background of Operating
- Basic Requirement for Setting
- Knowledge of Instruments and Drawings
- Introduction of G‐Code and M‐Code
- Tooling Selection
- Offset Measuring
- Maintaining Setting Approval Report
- Training with Practical
- Safety Instruction
- Background of Setting
- Complete knowledge of G‐Code and M‐Code
- Advance Study of Instrument and Drawings
- Advance Tooling Selection
- Complete CNC Programming
- Calculation of Co‐ordinates with Scientific Calculator
- Safety Instructions
Hands on Experience and demo includes industry based real time problems.
This course trains students in CAM which will help to understand and correlate the concept of designing in manufacturing and vice versa. Also bring in ability to understand the new product development and Supply chain relations. Giving ability to turn 3D model into 3D physical part.
- These are crucial skills needed to equip you for a job in your desired production based industry.
- Direct experience in handling the machine are extremely helpful in the learning process.