|OS Platform||Windows XP Professional (32 or 64 bit version) Or Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) or higher versions of windows.|
|Physical Memory||2 GB RAM (minimum)|
|Disk Space for Installation||5 GB free disk space|
|Resolution||1280×1024 pixels (DEDICATED VIDEO MEMORY IS REQUIRED for Better performance)|
|CATIA Software||P3 V5-6 R2015 B26 / 2016|
- Concepts of 2D drawing.
- Enthusiastic for converting one’s imagination in real time 3D model.
Introduction: CATIA is a great tool for Generative shape designs, and it has wide application in Aerospace and Automotive Industries. It stands for Computer Aided Three-dimensional Interactive Application, commonly referred to as a 3D Product Lifecycle Management software suite. CATIA supports multiple stages of product development (CAx), including conceptualization, design (CAD), engineering (CAE) and manufacturing (CAM). CATIA facilitates collaborative engineering across disciplines around its 3DEXPERIENCE platform, including surfacing & shape design, electrical, fluid and electronic systems design, mechanical engineering and systems engineering. CATIA facilitates the design of Mechanical, electronic and electrical parts.
- Starting CATIA V5
- CATIA User Interface
- Specification Tree
- Manipulating Objects
- Objects Visualization
- Saving and Closing Documents
- Sketcher Geometry Management
- Sketcher Constraints Management
- Sketching simple profiles
- Sketching predefined profiles
- Sketch Analysis Tools
- Sketched features
- Placed features
- Transformation features
- Dress up features
- Modifying parts
- Assembling components
- Positioning components using constraints
- Analyzing assembly
- Editing parts in assembly
- Exploding the assembly
- Introduction to Surface Design
- Creating wireframe geometry
- Creating basic surfaces
- Performing operations on the geometry
- Completing the geometry in part design
- Modifying the Geometry
- Starting a Drawing View Generation
- Additional View Generation
- Editing Views Layout and Properties
- Automatic Dimensioning a Part
- Finalizing the Drawing and Printing
- Setting Drafting Standards and Visualization
Upon completion of the Course, the student will be able to describe the functional capabilities and general usage of:
- Part Modelling and Design
- Generative Shape Design
- Assembly Design
- Product to market. CATIA is about product creation. From the earliest product concept to production tooling, its concurrent engineering and design-in-context capabilities create value by enabling companies to create products and bring them to the market.
- Time to market. The unequalled process coverage of CATIA, combined with the native associativity among all of its applications, gives CATIA customers the means to shorten the time to market.
- Right to market. CATIA’s integrated analysis, simulation, synthesis, and optimization applications provide product engineering validation at each design step to ensure product quality and market acceptance.
- Lead the market. CATIA’s advanced capabilities for collaborative engineering, knowledge capture, and re-use boost innovation and help to lead the market.